profile journal affiliates gallery joined awards site credits
No Right Clicking ♥
Want anything just ask.
-->
Disclaimer
please read and follow



Welcome to
Lala-landia ♥
Best viewed in IE 7

Have fun :D
HAte it? Click Here


011 Pictures, Images and PhotosNOTE: I didn't make this skin. Kindly take a glance at the credit page.Arigatou.
Tagboard
leave me a tag

PS:. Rude messages will be deleted 003 Pictures, Images and Photos


Wish List
lah...lah..lah..

twinkle Pictures, Images and Photos Better grades in Math
twinkle Pictures, Images and Photos Spiritual Growth
twinkle Pictures, Images and Photos More Commenters
Spilled Milk

back to the past

Recent posts

PhotobucketUNKNOWN
PhotobucketNUMBER ME FROM 1TO 10
PhotobucketSOMEWHAT SATISFIED
PhotobucketI've came across www.ego-box.com and saw these qu...
PhotobucketMy darkest nightmare
Photobucketblah-la-la-LAND
PhotobucketLibretto of an Artist
PhotobucketFriendly Advice??
PhotobucketSMARTBRO is getting on my nerves
PhotobucketA New Shinee STAR


Monthly Archives

happy face Pictures, Images and PhotosDecember 2008
happy face Pictures, Images and PhotosJanuary 2009
happy face Pictures, Images and PhotosFebruary 2009
happy face Pictures, Images and PhotosMarch 2009
happy face Pictures, Images and PhotosApril 2009

Monday, March 2, 2009
XIAO is ranting--AGAIN


I can’t stop it
It seems to overflow

Aggravating. I presume that is how I can delineate my day. I was looking forward for some tranquil moments on my own but almost the whole thing backfired. I committed common blunders but it wasn’t really that oppressive. First, was when I and my group mates were assigned to report the topic appointed to us by our sensei and guess what, we nearly reported the wrong subject. Good thing, she was benign enough to have us remake our report for the last minute. It was our fault, though, for we haven’t kept the title in our minds. For my part, it was both bothersome and mortifying. Argh. Next was my runnyNOSE. I assume I had caught a cold. I loathe these shrill sneezes!! (I know you do, too.) It pisses me a lot. A LOT. It’s quite annoying, right? And it hurts. Yeah, it impairs my nose and I can barely breathe. Plus, I’m suffering from body pains-from my legs, back and to my arms. I apologize if you have to listen to my rants and thank you. Anyways, my day wasn’t completely filled with ghastly memories, there were excellent memoirs too. I was able to have some minute chat with my chums and I had treasured it a lot. It was amusing listening to their angry outbursts and clichéd jokes. Hei.hei. some one said I’m cute. I’m not boasting about it just because some unknown sycophant was praising moi. It was just overwhelming since I rarely hear someone praise me. All I know is that I am definitely defined as black. Okay. So, there were these boy classmates of mine who call me BLACK all the time and that means every hour of every day. I hope they’ll read this. You damn guys who call me BLACK, look at yourselves!! Even though you meant it as a joke, it still hurts. Man, you know nothing about good manners and right conduct. Better go back to Kindergarten and learn your ABC’s. But you know, I still am thanking you for doing that. I do accept the fact that I am the morena-type of a girl but puh-lease do not exaggerate it. Duh. (I can’t complain like this in front of them so it’s better if I write it down.) Don’t you just hate someone calling you names when your biological parents named you a unique name? Furthermore, I had a great time because I passed all my quizzes for this day.

Thanks for reading. God Bless.


& my story ended @ 2:57 AM

4 Comments | Back to top