profile journal affiliates gallery joined awards site credits
No Right Clicking ♥
Want anything just ask.
-->
Disclaimer
please read and follow



Welcome to
Lala-landia ♥
Best viewed in IE 7

Have fun :D
HAte it? Click Here


011 Pictures, Images and PhotosNOTE: I didn't make this skin. Kindly take a glance at the credit page.Arigatou.
Tagboard
leave me a tag

PS:. Rude messages will be deleted 003 Pictures, Images and Photos


Wish List
lah...lah..lah..

twinkle Pictures, Images and Photos Better grades in Math
twinkle Pictures, Images and Photos Spiritual Growth
twinkle Pictures, Images and Photos More Commenters
Spilled Milk

back to the past

Recent posts

PhotobucketA New Shinee STAR
PhotobucketR-E-M-E-N-S-C-I-N-G THE pastNext POST: S-A-T-U-R-...
PhotobucketThe Pinky PROMISE
PhotobucketThe Afternoon Bliss
PhotobucketA Gift made from the Heart
PhotobucketThe silliest thing I ever did
PhotobucketThe Pinx Hollix'z BLOG


Monthly Archives

happy face Pictures, Images and PhotosDecember 2008
happy face Pictures, Images and PhotosJanuary 2009
happy face Pictures, Images and PhotosFebruary 2009
happy face Pictures, Images and PhotosMarch 2009
happy face Pictures, Images and PhotosApril 2009

Saturday, January 24, 2009
SMARTBRO is getting on my nerves


SHHH...IT's a Secret
no little stories come out little..

SMARTBRO is getting on my nerves

So, I was in front of my pale white and old computer twenty-nine point nine minutes ago complaining about my SMARTBRO connection. In my blue-colored-Microsoft XP-Pro wallpaper I can already spot the tiny computer-like image with a yellowish three-sided polygon close to it where a black exclamatory point is located inside that notes “LIMITED OR NO CONNECTIVITY” which made my not-so-good self rage into resentment. I was pissed and it was obviously obvious. I have to write this down as a draft on Microsoft Word and it was absolutely- well, not fine? All right, back to my complaint, well, I, as a costumer, observed that SMARTBRO is getting quite a little sluggish this time. Perhaps their some-significant matters have affected us consumers- me, in particular. I despise noticing that little image which simply states that you have a free pass to no-internet access. And do you know what I usually do? I habitually disable my internet connection and after ten to fifteen seconds, I’d enable it again or perhaps, repair it through clicking the repair button but neither of the two works for now. Whenever I have to check my most recent e-mails urgently because I have some more significant matter to deal with, I can’t since it’ll take me forever just by waiting for the connection to go back. My chums told me that they had, also, encountered an issue in relation to mine and guess what they did?..um.. It’d be better if I’ll just keep my like-a-machine-gun mouth shut up, for now, at least. Other than that limited and/ or no connectivity issue, I got no more issue to complain about, their assistance to customers were quite amusing-hurray??. And I hope that one day I’ll withdraw on asking this stupid question to my acquaintances, “What the heck is wrong with SMARTBRO?”


& my story ended @ 6:50 AM

6 Comments | Back to top