profile journal affiliates gallery joined awards site credits
No Right Clicking ♥
Want anything just ask.
-->
Disclaimer
please read and follow



Welcome to
Lala-landia ♥
Best viewed in IE 7

Have fun :D
HAte it? Click Here


011 Pictures, Images and PhotosNOTE: I didn't make this skin. Kindly take a glance at the credit page.Arigatou.
Tagboard
leave me a tag

PS:. Rude messages will be deleted 003 Pictures, Images and Photos


Wish List
lah...lah..lah..

twinkle Pictures, Images and Photos Better grades in Math
twinkle Pictures, Images and Photos Spiritual Growth
twinkle Pictures, Images and Photos More Commenters
Spilled Milk

back to the past

Recent posts

PhotobucketSMARTBRO is getting on my nerves
PhotobucketA New Shinee STAR
PhotobucketR-E-M-E-N-S-C-I-N-G THE pastNext POST: S-A-T-U-R-...
PhotobucketThe Pinky PROMISE
PhotobucketThe Afternoon Bliss
PhotobucketA Gift made from the Heart
PhotobucketThe silliest thing I ever did
PhotobucketThe Pinx Hollix'z BLOG


Monthly Archives

happy face Pictures, Images and PhotosDecember 2008
happy face Pictures, Images and PhotosJanuary 2009
happy face Pictures, Images and PhotosFebruary 2009
happy face Pictures, Images and PhotosMarch 2009
happy face Pictures, Images and PhotosApril 2009

Monday, January 26, 2009
Friendly Advice??


Another twenty hours and fifty-five minutes had past, and still, I wasn't able to come up with my DAVID POMERANZ article. As for school, well it was, as expected, strenuous. We had a film viewing organized inside the four corners of our quadrilateral room. (Well, basically I detest math but using mathematical terms is awesome.) The title of the movie was,”Rizal sa Dapitan.” I’m too lethargic to give details. Blah-tired.

So, I have this huge secret story to tell you which is in relation to my other friend, Cristel.

I usually call her Bilogz/Logz (in English, it means Circle) or Tel. Don’t ask me why I call her Bilog.. She is, well, the kind of individual a typical person would normally like and LOVE. She’s laidback and meloooOow, sweet, funny and has an I’ll-give-any-thing-I-have-to-a-friend attitude. So, this is the issue..

We have a group and it’s christened as D’ Mock Kiss, I’m not usually hanging out with them, though. Well, this morning I saw Bilogz drying her teary eyes while having a talk with Julie- my other chum and a member of the group. I just smiled at her and I asked what’s wrong and then flew away without even waiting for her response. Bad attitude, eh?

After an hour or so…

Bilogz: Bev, I have to confess something to you..

Me: What is it? Something bad happened?..haha

Bilogz: Well, yeah..sort of..I just wanted to tell you that the group will have an open forum later..probably a minute after the lecture.

Me: WHAT!! OPEN Fo-..You know I despise Open Forums. It’ll just wound our hearts and annihilate feelings. Gah! Who said, we’ll have one today? Well, I’ll pass for now until forever.

Bilogz: It’s not about you..it’s about me..*teary eyed*

Me: You? What’s the problem with you? You’re not causing any problems in here..so why is there a need for one?

Bilogz: I’ll tell you later..

Me: Okay >.<

After a couple of minutes.

Me: you wanted to talk about your problem inside the secret base?

Logz: Sure..Thanks

Me: You’re welcome

Inside the Secret Base- The Comfort Room

Me: So, what was it now, eh?

Logz: They confronted me, that they don’t want me to be with Neil (her crush..but she’s not obsess with him) because they related that he’ll just influence me with bad things..

Me: Okay..and then?

Logz: I was also offended by the time they yelled that how lucky Neil is because whenever he texts me, I’ll immediately reply, but with them, it’s the opposite. They said that they’re just concerned.

Me: Eh? *shocked* Just for a simple and plain texting problem??? WTH!!

Logz: I also hate it when they say that I’m being a martyr on Neil that I kept on staying beside him even if, deep inside my heart I know, that he likes some one else. It’s not like I’m a flirt, because I am NOT ONE! Neil said that in order to lessen the chaos created by “that” issue, he’ll just keep his distance.

I don’t know what to do..I really don’t *start crying*

Me: Eh? If they’re concerned. they’ll oh-so totally understand you. Concerned is not the word- ENVIOUS is! I mean, why would they utter bad things about you and Neil when both of you showed great and beneficial things to them? Well, perhaps, they just don’t know what the words “paying back” mean.

Logz: *smiles* Maybe. And.. They also told me that I keep on giving everything to Neil. Furthermore, they also related that when Neil send me messages and that I don’t have sufficient load to reply him, I’ll abruptly go to the nearest loading outlet but whenever they are the ones who send me messages, I don’t reply them instantly. But, what if I have a 0 load balance and no money to acquire one? Can’t they just understand?

Me: Well, let’s just say, from my OWN opinion, they’re living their lives and controlling yours. They’re not your parents to tell you what to act in front of Neil. You and you alone make your own HISTORY. Don’t let them affect you. Tell them, “ Hey nothing’s wrong with me, and this is my life..it’s me who decide who I’ll be with.I’m not a kid anymore..HEY~ I’m fifteen! Get it FIFTEEN”

Well, uh..the last part was a bit exaggerated, though. And, Cry everything out and the best way to ease the pain is to talk about it with your parents and ask for advice.. rather than mine. Haha. Open up a conversation with them and dun forget to pray. Prayers are powerful.

END of conversation and the start of the Open Forum for the other members heard that Bilogz cried and so on and so forth.. I didn’t participate, though. I’m tired hearing complaints.




& my story ended @ 3:49 AM

2 Comments | Back to top