profile journal affiliates gallery joined awards site credits
No Right Clicking ♥
Want anything just ask.
-->
Disclaimer
please read and follow



Welcome to
Lala-landia ♥
Best viewed in IE 7

Have fun :D
HAte it? Click Here


011 Pictures, Images and PhotosNOTE: I didn't make this skin. Kindly take a glance at the credit page.Arigatou.
Tagboard
leave me a tag

PS:. Rude messages will be deleted 003 Pictures, Images and Photos


Wish List
lah...lah..lah..

twinkle Pictures, Images and Photos Better grades in Math
twinkle Pictures, Images and Photos Spiritual Growth
twinkle Pictures, Images and Photos More Commenters
Spilled Milk

back to the past

Recent posts

PhotobucketNUMBER ME FROM 1TO 10
PhotobucketSOMEWHAT SATISFIED
PhotobucketI've came across www.ego-box.com and saw these qu...
PhotobucketMy darkest nightmare
Photobucketblah-la-la-LAND
PhotobucketLibretto of an Artist
PhotobucketFriendly Advice??
PhotobucketSMARTBRO is getting on my nerves
PhotobucketA New Shinee STAR
PhotobucketR-E-M-E-N-S-C-I-N-G THE pastNext POST: S-A-T-U-R-...


Monthly Archives

happy face Pictures, Images and PhotosDecember 2008
happy face Pictures, Images and PhotosJanuary 2009
happy face Pictures, Images and PhotosFebruary 2009
happy face Pictures, Images and PhotosMarch 2009
happy face Pictures, Images and PhotosApril 2009

Thursday, February 26, 2009
UNKNOWN


To my dear commenters, I deeply am grateful that you are commenting on my lowly posts. I appreciate your effort. Don't worry, I'll reply on everything that you wrote on my comment box- if I have the free time to do so, at least.


Hi guys, gals, gays-and aliens. Noticed anything?? Yeah. I visibly, changed the layout- from a kitty to a lady. Oh- it evolved but this isn’t any Hominid matter. It's a disenchantment because I know nothing about using photoshop but loh' I do have quite a knowledge about HTML codes and Javascripts-but still I'm puzzled when it comes to CSS. Thanks God that I was, to some extent, addicted to blogging that's why I discovered these things. Speaking of blogs, me and my friends are presently discussing about having a group blog. Three girls in one-yeah. But right now, we're having quite a difficulty with the images we’re going to use. We have an Ice cream motif for next month. Probably next month we’ll open up to the cyber world. We only have a site or three for kawaii graphics resources and not all have those cute ice cream avatars or pixels or anything. I’m begging you guys, please tell me where I can get those cute pixels or any other images and smileys? But I have this feeling that no one will give me any graphics resource sites. Onegai?



& my story ended @ 9:58 PM

3 Comments | Back to top