profile journal affiliates gallery joined awards site credits
No Right Clicking ♥
Want anything just ask.
-->
Disclaimer
please read and follow



Welcome to
Lala-landia ♥
Best viewed in IE 7

Have fun :D
HAte it? Click Here


011 Pictures, Images and PhotosNOTE: I didn't make this skin. Kindly take a glance at the credit page.Arigatou.
Tagboard
leave me a tag

PS:. Rude messages will be deleted 003 Pictures, Images and Photos


Wish List
lah...lah..lah..

twinkle Pictures, Images and Photos Better grades in Math
twinkle Pictures, Images and Photos Spiritual Growth
twinkle Pictures, Images and Photos More Commenters
Spilled Milk

back to the past

Recent posts

PhotobucketSOMEWHAT SATISFIED
PhotobucketI've came across www.ego-box.com and saw these qu...
PhotobucketMy darkest nightmare
Photobucketblah-la-la-LAND
PhotobucketLibretto of an Artist
PhotobucketFriendly Advice??
PhotobucketSMARTBRO is getting on my nerves
PhotobucketA New Shinee STAR
PhotobucketR-E-M-E-N-S-C-I-N-G THE pastNext POST: S-A-T-U-R-...
PhotobucketThe Pinky PROMISE


Monthly Archives

happy face Pictures, Images and PhotosDecember 2008
happy face Pictures, Images and PhotosJanuary 2009
happy face Pictures, Images and PhotosFebruary 2009
happy face Pictures, Images and PhotosMarch 2009
happy face Pictures, Images and PhotosApril 2009

Monday, February 23, 2009
NUMBER ME FROM 1TO 10


Have you ever tried solving atrocious math problems? Do you find it simple? Complex, perhaps?

Learning math was trouble-free when I was in my elementary years. Mathematics, at present, is monstrous. It’s like jumping on cliffs and drowning your self to the deepest part of the ocean. I mean, I know how to count from 1 to 100 and do simple additions and subtractions or even relating to you what MDAS means. So, why learn those hard-to-understand theorems and similarities-blah-blah. I just can’t get the logic.

It’s obvious that I detest math and I don’t know when that hatred will fade. I am not good in mathematics and I envy those who understand the subject very well. They can propose solutions for a very difficult problem and understand how the whole thing works. They’re geniuses and that totally made me admire them. TOTALLY. I don’t know, maybe I wasn’t born to solve equations at all. Yet, I aspire to get on their level but how many many many hundred times I try to brainstorm and study numbers and variables and coefficients and circles, area, perimeters, surface area, similarities-name it all, I just can’t really catch up with it. I guess I need to breathe for seconds amidst these obdurate rants of mine. I sometimes pity myself because of this.

I was thinking, who were those individuals who constructed those equations and have mathematics to exist? They’re cool for having those equations discovered by them,of course, but totally uncool for we need to study those. Haha. Silly me. If only I could change the time. If only I could build time machines to bring back time. Tsk.tsk.tsk. I would be able to learn everything from them, on the flesh and by the time I got back, I’m a math warlock. But, yah’ know ‘tis impossible.

Right now, I’m still here, alive. However, I’m still struggling to get a higher grade in mathematics and to slowly refrain from cheating when it comes to that subject matter. I’ll try to put much effort now, but I guess it’ll take me a lot more time. Or worst, it’ll take me forever.

Guys thank you for reading my boring rant. God Bless. Comments are loved.


& my story ended @ 3:16 AM

6 Comments | Back to top