profile journal affiliates gallery joined awards site credits
No Right Clicking ♥
Want anything just ask.
-->
Disclaimer
please read and follow



Welcome to
Lala-landia ♥
Best viewed in IE 7

Have fun :D
HAte it? Click Here


011 Pictures, Images and PhotosNOTE: I didn't make this skin. Kindly take a glance at the credit page.Arigatou.
Tagboard
leave me a tag

PS:. Rude messages will be deleted 003 Pictures, Images and Photos


Wish List
lah...lah..lah..

twinkle Pictures, Images and Photos Better grades in Math
twinkle Pictures, Images and Photos Spiritual Growth
twinkle Pictures, Images and Photos More Commenters
Spilled Milk

back to the past

Recent posts

PhotobucketThe Pinky PROMISE
PhotobucketThe Afternoon Bliss
PhotobucketA Gift made from the Heart
PhotobucketThe silliest thing I ever did
PhotobucketThe Pinx Hollix'z BLOG


Monthly Archives

happy face Pictures, Images and PhotosDecember 2008
happy face Pictures, Images and PhotosJanuary 2009
happy face Pictures, Images and PhotosFebruary 2009
happy face Pictures, Images and PhotosMarch 2009
happy face Pictures, Images and PhotosApril 2009

Saturday, January 10, 2009


R-E-M-E-N-S-C-I-N-G THE past
Next POST: S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y blow OUT!!


ThE tiNy LiEs
because one never shuts his mouth..


HIGH SCHOOL LIFE – a life where the path to the new Y-O-U starts. It is, surely, the time where people start to unfold their veiled identity, skills and talents and unravel their new-found future. It is the point where teenagers choose their paths, the one that leads to his annihilation and the path where he could be someone who God wants him to be. HIGHSCHOOL is fun . It is a one in a million experience of being a high school student. A lot of children, who suffer from intense poverty, neither had the chance to attend school nor learn the values of life.

My first impression about high school was that, it was senseless, infuriating and a total BORE. I had a few friends before. A FEW FRiENDS . FEW. They can be easily counted through the use of your two hands and two toes which are consist of twenty fingers all-in-all . Sigh. Well, that kind of perception changed the very first day of my 2008 class. I’m a third year high school-but I guess on other Asian schools, I’m a ninth grader. There were certain phenomena’s that occurred the previous year that I wanted to neglect but now, I’ll inscribe it on this blog.

I FOUGHT WiTH A FRiEND.

Basically, everything started when I gossiped about someone. I was rude, wasn’t I? Pardon me. It all started when I told my friend that I dislike my other friend. Not because she’s always on the top nor she’s pretty. It’s because, by that time, she was acting somewhat strange. I’ll just keep it on mah self, okay?

The girl that I’m talking about was a good friend of mine. By that time, her parents were fighting and I jumped up on a conclusion that she was, perhaps, a rebel herself . Since, there was that occurrence. My friend whom I told everything about, agreed on what I just related to her, but not to every details I uttered. She related it to our group of friends, some of them disapproved, while others were confused. I wished, at that point, that no one would ever utter anything to her.

Well, of course, my thoughts were not precise enough to come to life. The worst part is, not just my group-of-friends confronted me but they also accused me of being a “FAKE” comrade . That was the most horrible remark that was cast upon me. Well, I explained to her everything, and telling her that I’m not a fake friend was not an exemption. I truly understood her. I was just shocked about uttering those words to my other friend. And now, all I need to do is to forget it.

I ALMOST CoMMiTtEd SuiCide

Well, I have this disease that whenever I am hurt or I had hurt someone’s feelings, I often harm myself . It started when I was still young, probably when I was on grade four. Since that incident with my friend, I pinched my arm so hard that black spots developed and it was huge. Gah! And I slapped and punched my face. I almost think of having myself hanged up on the ceiling with a rope tied on my neck . It was the easiest way possible to ease up the anguish and guilt that I was suffering. When I went home and related to my mom what happened that day, she cried. That was the very first time that I saw her whimper like that. I promised that I would not harm myself again. I almost suffered for a month about my problem.

I eMbarraSsEd my self in from of the Crowd

My teacher chose me to sing the Philippine National Anthem. I was anxious by that time that I can feel my heart racing with a horse. I felt like there were tons of butterflies in my stomach. Sigh. As I sang our National Anthem, I felt my legs shaking and a lot of eyes were staring at me, that my voice went off. Yes! I was out of tune by that time. Plus, I giggled and I had a microphone close to my face. When I proceeded in singing the song, my voice slacked off again and again for the very last time. After I sang it, my classmates and schoolmates clapped their hands. I really don’t know if it was because of my out-of-tune voice or something. I really don’t want to remember it . But, that memory keeps on repeating itself again and again whenever we sing our National Anthem. That was the first and the LAST time that I sang in front of the crowd.

I saved some Money

I just saved some money to buy my school book that’s all. I, almost, limit my budget intended for foods. I was so happy to buy my book on my own-without the help of my mommi!!..It’s something worth a cheer, right? BANZAii!!!

Boys Are Friends and are not meant for Feuds

Well, I happened to discover it when I joined the choir and I was the only girl in my section who wants to include her name on the list. Well, by that time, I was always with guys. I chat with them and eat with them. They were harmless, too opposite of what I thought they were. Even though they utter quite a number of foul words, I still find them funny. And , what’s the word? Ah. Cute.

Now, I’m grateful that I found a gentle friend inside of them. This is my way of thanking them. They took good care of me.

This is for those guys who’re calling me,” THE ONLY BOY.”

Aishiteru yo tomodachi!!..

I guess,..I’ll end with this since mom is persuading me to stop typing. Oh Mom , Puh-lease. Haha. Love you mama.!!




& my story ended @ 3:14 AM

0 Comments | Back to top