profile journal affiliates gallery joined awards site credits
No Right Clicking ♥
Want anything just ask.
-->
Disclaimer
please read and follow



Welcome to
Lala-landia ♥
Best viewed in IE 7

Have fun :D
HAte it? Click Here


011 Pictures, Images and PhotosNOTE: I didn't make this skin. Kindly take a glance at the credit page.Arigatou.
Tagboard
leave me a tag

PS:. Rude messages will be deleted 003 Pictures, Images and Photos


Wish List
lah...lah..lah..

twinkle Pictures, Images and Photos Better grades in Math
twinkle Pictures, Images and Photos Spiritual Growth
twinkle Pictures, Images and Photos More Commenters
Spilled Milk

back to the past

Recent posts

PhotobucketThe Pinx Hollix'z BLOG


Monthly Archives

happy face Pictures, Images and PhotosDecember 2008
happy face Pictures, Images and PhotosJanuary 2009
happy face Pictures, Images and PhotosFebruary 2009
happy face Pictures, Images and PhotosMarch 2009
happy face Pictures, Images and PhotosApril 2009

Tuesday, December 16, 2008
The silliest thing I ever did


The silliest thing I ever did was confessing my true feelings to a guy. It's crazy. It's wacky.It's SILLY.It's weird.. I never really thought I'd say the words,"Crush kita." Trust me, It was my first time to utter those embarrassing words.. When I told him that I like him , I felt nothing at all- It's normal. As if, I didn't say something that would affect our friendship. Um, affect our FRIENDSHIP?.. It sound a little bit wrong. Do friends tease each other everyday? Do friends virulently fight one another? and Do friends kick and punch each others faces?.. Well, I guess you can say that we are companions in a not-so-friendly way.. Furthermore, my confession was a really urgent matter. Why? Because my so-called-enemy-but-a-guy-friend of mine told my crush that I have a crush on him. Which is true naman. It made me shy. Thanks God I was able to blurt out what I really feel towards him but, the real problem is still heading towards my way. How can i still face him? I'm embarrassed. And maybe he'll think of me as someone who just like to flirt around. But, guys, I'm not that kind of a person.huh. I hope I'd be able to start a happy day without that horrible memory repeating on my mind.






Xiao-Xiao

& my story ended @ 2:52 PM

13 Comments | Back to top