profile journal affiliates gallery joined awards site credits
No Right Clicking ♥
Want anything just ask.
-->
Disclaimer
please read and follow



Welcome to
Lala-landia ♥
Best viewed in IE 7

Have fun :D
HAte it? Click Here


011 Pictures, Images and PhotosNOTE: I didn't make this skin. Kindly take a glance at the credit page.Arigatou.
Tagboard
leave me a tag

PS:. Rude messages will be deleted 003 Pictures, Images and Photos


Wish List
lah...lah..lah..

twinkle Pictures, Images and Photos Better grades in Math
twinkle Pictures, Images and Photos Spiritual Growth
twinkle Pictures, Images and Photos More Commenters
Spilled Milk

back to the past

Recent posts

PhotobucketAtashi no kokoro UNLOCK
PhotobucketXIAO is ranting--AGAIN
PhotobucketUNKNOWN
PhotobucketNUMBER ME FROM 1TO 10
PhotobucketSOMEWHAT SATISFIED
PhotobucketI've came across www.ego-box.com and saw these qu...
PhotobucketMy darkest nightmare
Photobucketblah-la-la-LAND
PhotobucketLibretto of an Artist
PhotobucketFriendly Advice??


Monthly Archives

happy face Pictures, Images and PhotosDecember 2008
happy face Pictures, Images and PhotosJanuary 2009
happy face Pictures, Images and PhotosFebruary 2009
happy face Pictures, Images and PhotosMarch 2009
happy face Pictures, Images and PhotosApril 2009

Saturday, March 21, 2009
Busy Lady BUG!


Everyone, I apologize for not updating my blog for almost a week or so and for not dropping some comments on your posts. 006 Pictures, Images and Photos I'm pretty occupied with tons of school works since the end of the school year is fast approaching .001 Pictures, Images and Photos Anyways, we had our finals a couple of hours ago. Even though it's Saturday, we were,still, not free from the shackles of our Policewoman Principal and the School Jail. To be honest, I am not prepared for the final examination. Last night, I was feeling quite lethargic that's why I slept with various books on my side-open and cluttered.003 Pictures, Images and Photos However, I managed to answer the cited questions on the rough-textured test paper using some of my stocked knowledge. Come to think of it, at least, it wasn't sucked knowledge. Anyways, you guys noticed anything? Yeah.yeah. New layout. I saw it on blogskins.com (again). It was said to be ripped 002 Pictures, Images and Photos but I dunno(and I don't care) enough about those silly matters. I placed a simple note on the left side of the layout which states that I didn't make this skin. Well, that's for the laypeople to not accuse me as a ripper- and so on and so forth 008 Pictures, Images and Photos. I edited some things to make it cuter and all. But I guess, it isn't quite enough. All right. Till next time guys!! 009 Pictures, Images and Photos

& my story ended @ 8:10 AM

14 Comments | Back to top